Paint your passion with Artists Palette
Tips for using Palettes with acrylic paint
- Use a misting spray bottle to keep acrylics from drying out
- Cover your palette with plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator to keep paint moist to use the next day.
- Try cleaning recently dried acrylic on your palette with rubbing alcohol
Tips for using Palettes with oil paint
- Prepare wood palettes for oil paints with a wipe-down of linseed oil
- Consider painting your palette a medium gray to help with mixing of colors
- Baby wipes are a quick oil paint cleanup for palettes
- For a vintage patina on your palette, clean up with mineral spirits
“If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.”
― Vincent van Gogh
Click on items for more information.
Advertising disclosure: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.