Call for Artists
Twitter Art Exhibit uses social media and public engagement to generate income for charities and non-profit organizations.
Artists worldwide donate postcard-sized original artwork and the Twitter Art Exhibit organizes a physical and digital showcasing of the art. The public is invited to buy the work at an affordable, flat rate with 100% of the proceeds going to charity.
This years Twitter Art Exhibit benefits The Center for Contemporary Dance, Special Needs Classes. Open to professional and amateur artists, last year's exhibit attracted 502 artists from over 35 countries.
Deadline for submission Feb. 21, 2014
Exhibit dates March 20 - April 11, 2014
Event website #twitterartexhibit
Entry fee none/free
- Artists worldwide donate postcard sized, handmade original artwork to the #twitterartexhibit.
- Open to all artists with Twitter accounts.
- #twitterartexhibit organizes a local, physical showcasing of the art.
- The public is invited to buy the art at an affordable, flat price.
- 100% of proceeds go to charity.
- This event provides artists with new exhibition opportunities, new audiences and appeals to art enthusiasts all over the world.
Tweet about your participation
Prepare your work for delivery
Promote the exhibit and your artwork